Pistons have stopped working! [daylight savings time issues]

fixed

I’ve got this right now. Just started happening two days ago. All pistons worked fine before. I’ve been struggling to see what is now wrong. Most annoying when any of us get up in the night and the bedroom lights come on at 100% despite the piston saying not to turn on when in night mode (the house is most definitely in night mode)?

If anyone has any ideas?

There was an update yesterday:

11/29/2017 >>> v0.2.0ff.20171129 - BETA M2 - Fixed missing conditions and triggers for several device attributes, new comparison group for binary files

Sunrise to Sunset conditions still seem to be broken for my Pistons, anyone else?

Perhaps have a read of the following thread:

Do your sunset / sunrise times show correctly in the IDE when viewing the locations tab?

Do you have the standard (pre-installed) weather station app?

Pistons stop working in Romania (Europe)!

@ady624 do you know someting about this?

Anybody can help? Does anybody encounter the same situation?

This situation is happened again:

All working for me.
Is there anything in the logs for a piston that does not run.

All pistons do not work. If I press button “Test” to a piston, it works. But not automatically.

Without a screenshot of the piston or any logs it’s difficult to advise.

For example this piston worked for months. Now is not working anymore only if your press on TEST buton.

From what we can see, the pistons stop working from this night between 1 and 2 AM .

Do you have any logs when one of your presence sensors changes to present when both were away or when the temperature drops to 19. That would give a better understanding of what is happening.
Can you move your sensor outside to test it.
It would be nice to have logs when the piston changes from false to true and not a test.

I just tested a few of my pistons, and they are working

As well as pasting logs from a motion event (not a test event)… please also post a green snapshot of the piston, not a manual screen grab.

The green snapshot gives us extra info that can’t been seen from the view you provided.

I have multiple SmartThings installed in multiple locations with separated ST units. Some pistons works. Most of them are not anymore.

This is one that are not working anymore from this night.

This is the second time when the pistons are not working in the last 4 months (last time was the problem with GMT clocks changing). I am not feeling secure anymore with them.

Logs???

Hi Robin. Do you want other logs then here ? This is a piston that does not work anymore.

Tell me from where do you want logs and I will provide for you.

I also received notifications from webCoRE of device events.
Do not work anymore, neighter.

I found some error to a piston that sent push notifications until last night and is not working anymore.

This is the error
“An error occurred while executing the event: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.app.LocationWrapper.hasCommand() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [sendPushNotification]”

It sure aboutbhe error.

But going back to which logs I need… take your motion piston, turn logging to full, trigger motion, copy logs.