ADT security Hub

Hello all,

I am very new to webcore so I apologize if I am missing something. I been a long time ST person and got the new ADT Hub as it’s perfect for my wife to control the system. But the removal of feature from SHM was crazy to me and upsetting it was not documented.

I came upon Webcore in a efforts to be able to have the alarm arm when we have left the home so if we forget to arm it them our system would do it for us.

I found a few things saying webcore can see the ADT alarm panel but when I go in to the my option I can’t find my listed. Any ideas what I am doing wrong

My understanding (which could be completely incorrect) is that the ADT Hub is really two split devices in one box (figuratively / logically if not physically) and that the “ADT Side” will allow ST (and therefore WC) see status, etc but not push any changes to it… ie: Read Only

Not sure you can do what you are looking at - but again someone correct me if I am wrong!

@JohnHoke thanks really hoping I figure out a way to do this. Any one have a different option

You need to add the hub as a device in the SmartApp on your phone in order for webCoRE to have access to it:

Automations tab → SmartApps → webCoRE → Settings → Available Devices and Contacts → Available Devices

In the section “Select devices by capability” you can add your ADT hub in the “Which battery powered devices” section.

I am arming/disarming my ADT hub from webCoRE based on location changes (which in turn are based on presence changes) – so much easier than having to remember to do so from the panel :smile:

Adt ST and webcore