Can multiple Life360 locations be monitored in Webcore?

1) Give a description of the problem
Multiple locations in life360 being monitored by webcore

2) What is the expected behavior?
When my family members enter/leave any of multiple locations z location piston runs

**3) no piston set up yet

I am thinking of getting the Pro version of life360 and it allows for multiple location monitoring. I have the free version right now and it works great for knowing when someone is coming home or leaving. I can only get my HOME locstion in Smartthings though. Is there anyway to get additional locations in Webcore or Smartthings?

I know in the settings in Webcore you can select multiple locations and there is a beta presence Sensor setup for Android. The only downside to the beta is it says a future update will make the detection only every 5 minutes or 500m to safe battery. I am afraid that will make the delay to high.

It will also update after any geofence enter/exit

Ummmm this doesn’t answer my question and I am not sure what this is directed to even. What will update?

Assuming you are talking about the geofences in Life360, how do you get them into Smartthings and Webcore since Smartthings only allows you to import the Home location from Life360? Right now my Life360 presence indicator only turn on present or away based on my home location. I would like to have a way to use the geofences of multiple locations in Life360 somehow be part of Smarttthings and Webcore so I know when multiple family members enter and leave multiple locations

Sorry was not talking about life360.

The new beta webcore app. It updates every 5 minutes, significant change in location (more than 500 meters) or whenever a geofence is entered.

So you have the perfect use case for the new presence sensor. You can setup multiple geofences. The delay is nothing like the ST app. It has near perfect updates.

As of right now no, since if you look at the device in the IDE, there isn’t a location.

Is the beta app out for android?

Yes it is, you can find info about installing it here

and the topic regarding all the android shenanigans can be found here

https://community.webcore.co/t/webcore-mobile-app-android/274

So the Android app is the presence Sensor app, they aren’t two different things? This app will give me access to all my pistons, not just presence stuff?

Currently both apps are just web wrappers pointed at the dashboard. This is needed for the setup of the presence sensor. It is currently recommended to get it setup then kill the app. Speaking in IOS terms. Sorry i am not an Android guy so i don’t know the same verbiage.

So there are two different apps. There is the presense app for android and a seperate app that is a wrapper for webcore? I checked the link you provided in the previous post and it seems people are using a webcore app but I don’t see any link or anything as to where to download the app.

Only 1 app. Read the top post for either iOS or android and it will explain how to get signed up.