Custom Alexa Alarm Piston ! Help needed

1) Give a description of the problem
I want to design a piston for Alexa Alarm

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I’ve designed a small piston that starts every weekday except the weekend at 07:00 AM with a custom alarm sound from Spotify.

3) What is happening/not happening?
I am using the Echo Speaks app for SmartThings.
The piston runs at it should but the real challenge is that I want to create some kind a virtual switch/time setting option in SmartThings App from where I can set the alarm on/off and set the alarm time.
For on/off function I can create a virtual switch that will pause the piston or something similar, but for changing the alarm time, I have no idea.
Can you guys help me?!

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston

Thanks,
Vlad

How do you plan to trigger the differing alarm times? Is there a set schedule? Or are the alarm times variable?

I would prefer time to be a variable that I can adjust from SmartThings App.

Currently it’s working and I set the time from webcore, but I can put a bet that my wife does not want to learn how to do that.it would be much easier to have an on/off switch + a time just in the app

A while back I created a device type with adjustable values which can handle either integers to time. It is based on @Robin’s Value Tiles with added capability from @tonesto7’s Nest DTH. I haven’t figured out how to post it in GitHub so I have not posted it anywhere but it could do what you want. Might be a little clumsy as it was my first attempt at a DTH. I could post in the SmartThings forum as it is more appropriate there if you are interested.

EDIT: better link

Just in case someone is interested, I posted my DTH in the Forum under the Value Tiles thread:

Hi @guxdude !

I think this is what I am looking for😁
I will take a look and get back to you!
Thanks