Device Offline Monitoring

Hi,

I am trying to get WebcoRE to notify me when a specific device goes offline. I can see the device being polled by Smartthings, go to offline, but I’m not getting WebcoRE to pick it up. This is an electric water valve, Leak Gopher.
I’ve tried variations and nothing works…

Try using:

Water Main Shut-off's $status is 'OFFLINE'

Will do, I think I tried that (can’t remember now) but will give it another go :slight_smile:

Update: Tried the above and it didn’t notify me. I’m trying another Smartapp as well and it isn’t reporting the offline status, either. ST is for sure checking in on the device at 32 minutes, finding it not reporting, and listing it as offline…So I’m not sure what I am programming wrong for it not to give me a notification…

Ah sorry try ‘changes’ to rather than ‘is’ that should work. I have mine run a full device check daily so ‘is’ works fine for me. I think string comparison is case sensitive so watch out for that too.

Do I have to manually type in OFFLINE? WebCoRE won’t let me select 'changes to" and then offline… I have to manually type in OFFLINE in the blank variable box?

Didn’t work, but I found another Smart App that covers it…love to be able to use WebCoRE on this, too…

This worked for me:

I also did a quick check of possible $status text these are my values (across 80 devices):
ACTIVE
INACTIVE

Any Device Offline Piston
Any Device Offline Piston