How to add Except with manual switch

1) Give a description of the problem
I am new to WebCoRe and successfully wrote my first piston (the attached image)!
Now I want to add to it that when the manual switch is used, the light will stay on even if virtual motion sensor is off/clear. I have looked at examples but cannot figure it out. If someone would be kind enough to tell me what type of instance I need to add and where to add it I will try again. I don’t think the example for “Motion Based Light EXCEPT when manually turned on” will not work (at least I haven’t been able to get it to) since my switches are virtual. Please let me know if I have this incorrect. I really want to learn!

2) What is the expected behavior?
When virtual contact sensor is on/open OR virtual motion sensor is on/motion detected, virtual garage light turns on.
When virtual motion sensor is off/clear, garage light turns off after 5 minutes.
When garage light is manually turned on, must manually turn switch off

3) What is happening/not happening?
can not figure out how to add the manual portion of the behavior

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston!

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full

The link I posted earlier:
motion-based-light-except-when-manually-turned-on
works well with SimSwitches… but I have not tested with a SimMotionSensor.
(which obviously only moves based on external code)

All that being said, I would start with one of the first two pistons there (using only a single trigger to start with, IE: motion), and then build up the second condition (IE: contact), once the first is working well for you.

(and it is probably good to not create new topics on identical issues)