Install webcore

The scope of the wiki does not cover integrating github with the SmartThings account. But in order to use the github installation you would need to integrate github.

Did you get the 4 SmartApps installed into the IDE?

Hi c1arkbar,

Thanks for the help… i am getting grasp betwen github and smartthings…
I did install the ady624 the 4 of them… they all seem to be well installed as i can see on my smartapp now i also update(OAuth) as the last step… the problem lies when trying to install on my marketplace i don’t see it… i ensured i am not in Room as adviced… log off /on to see if thatbwould help nothing so far… please would aopreciated any help…

Please bellow is what i see on my graph.api

Many thanks

Ok so in the SmartThings app. Go to market place. Select the SmartApps tab. Then scroll to the bottom and go into the category listed “My Apps”. Look for WebCore. Tap to install.

Hi,

That’s where i am running into problems…
I do all the steps but on my App i don’t see webeCoRE at all… wondering were am i doing mistake!

Many Thanks

I wonder if you have installed webCoRE on the wrong shard (server)?

When you’re logged in to the IDE click on My Locations then Home then My SmartApps. If webCoRE doesn’t show then you did install on the wrong shard (which is easily done as it’s easy to log in to the wrong place). If this is the case just reinstall webCoRE there.

Hi Nezmo,

I am logged in IDE and when i clicked My locations the picture below is what i see…

Any other lead?!

Many thanks

In my instructions where I said click ‘Home’ you would click ‘Maya’

On the SmartApp list i dont see webCoRE…
According to your instruction i should install instead on My locations, because i installed previously on my SmartApps and i still can see it there…
Can you give me a few step on how to reinstall so that it is visible on My Locations

Many thanks

Sorry, I wasn’t clear.

You still install in my SmartApps. The purpose of clicking through Locations/Maya was to get you to the right shard.

So, we’ve established that you did in fact install in the wrong shard initially. Now you are on the right shard (where My SmartApps does not show webCoRE), just follow the install steps you did previously.

Ok…
On IDE when i click My Locations/Home (Maya)/ List SmartApp i don’t see the webCoRE. However on the IDE page if I click on the fourth tab ( My SmartApp) i see it.
Below picture

Now its a bit confused because i would end up in the same situation if i repeat the steps that i previously did

Many thanks

Think of it this way, there are multiple shards or servers for SmartThings. Each server is set up with the same parts - a place to load SmartApps, Device Handlers, etc. But, each of us is only located on one shard. If you happen to be logged in to the wrong server it is possible to load SmartApps and Device Handlers but they won’t then show up in the app on your phone (which can only be pointing to the right shard for you).

When I had you click on Location then Maya, that forces your IDE to point to the right shard for you (ie, the same one your phone app is connected to). Once on the right shard in the IDE you can click on My SmartApps (the fourth item along the top) and install the apps you want. They will then show up on the app on your phone.

All that said, I am a little confused myself if you are seeing that screen with webCoRE loaded after clicking through location/Maya.

Are you in the right IDE USA link?
When I was first learning about IDE I would have issues because I would forget which link to go to and some would have stuff populated where the other IDE would be empty…

That is what the last several post have been trying to establish.

Well i am not sure if i am quite sure i use the link provided on wiki.webeCoRE… i am based in Europe not USA…

No when click on My Locations/ Maya i do not see it…

What would be the right IDE then for EU? Or what are the action to take… i.e need to delete what i did already? What is the next step?

No need to uninstall what you have already done.

Next step is as I described above:

Basically, just do the install again once you are sitting at the correct shard.

I believed there is something that needs to be sorted out, can you try to explain what is the difference between

1. https://graph.api.smartthings.com/ide/apps
    and
  2. https://graph.eu01-euwest1.api.smartthings.com/ide/apps

Whenever i am connected to no 1. I can see webCoRE on my smartapp if i click on my Location/Home (Maya) i am taking to the 2. Webpage which i then can not see the webCoRE on my smartapps hence i can not installed as the settings are not available there…

I know that we keep going back and forth with this but is not working and all i need is a clear instructions… the IDE i found on wiki.webCoRE is not allowing the smartapp to find the webCoRE through the market place…

Nezmo" when you said add apps from my smartapps i get i have few installed that is not i am.looking for. I am trying to follow the link on wiki.webCoRE to install webCoRE and be able to see ot on my smartapps through the market place…
See below
![Screenshot_20170908-225820|281x500]
(upload://3zdfvLOvzrfxg6kGgXDJyXaPt7h.png)

I appreciate your help and explanations but they are to generoc i am looking to specific as i am only a beginner on this platform…

Link 1 is the home for US based SmartThings.

Link 2 is the home for EU based SmartThings.

Regardless of where you live you can access both homes. However your phone’s SmartThings app only accesses the one based on where you live. For your specific case your phone app is accessing link 2. You accidentally installed webcore on link 1. This is why your phone can not see it.

To rectify this. You simply have to install again but make sure you are at link 2. Just give it at try even though you think it won’t work.

Ok i get it, however from link 2 the settings are not the same…
On wiki.webCoRE the IDE link takes me to the link 1…

Fir instance on link 2 on mysmartapps there setting button from whete i would install from repository is not there… how do i go about it?!

Many thanks

Do everything just like you did the first time. Just make sure you are on link 2. You will need to enable github integration again. Then you will be able to install via github