Light motion piston stops

1) Give a description of the problem
I am attempting to have a light turn on based on motion and turn off based on no motion (there are some other variables I have in there that would prevent this from executing). It works great unless something interrupts things. For example, if the light turns on by motion, and then I do something else, like attempt to change another light or turn on something else then the piston will not continue to turn the light off by no motion. Therefore the light will remain on. Anytime the light is turned on by motion, I would like it to turn off by no motion, but also if the light was manually turned on (by flipping a switch instead of by motion), I do not want it to turn off with no motion. Is there something I need to do with the subscription method in order to make it continue on? I am not a program and fairly new to webcore.

2) What is the expected behavior?
On by motion, off by motion. If manually turned on, do not turn off by no motion.

3) What is happening/not happening?
It will not turn off by no motion if I do something else with this or another switch after it was turned on by motion

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage

The logic of this piston is enabled when all 3 RGB Bulbs are off and motion begins.
The “Turn Off” logic is disabled if any of the 3 Bulbs are turned off.

You can read more examples at the original thread here.