Long delay to fire piston

I have only one piston running and it has been working very well until recently. Suddenly, I’m getting long delays after my motion sensor is activated. My motion sensor indicates that is active (i can see that in log and my phone app) but my piston is firing with 50 sec delay. I tried 3 different sensors and they all behave in the same way.

1/4/2018, 8:26:55 PM +496ms
+2ms ╔Received event [Zooz Basement Station].motion = active with a delay of 47784ms
+130ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 22ms > PS > 83ms > PE > 24ms > CE
+132ms ║Runtime (38180 bytes) successfully initialized in 83ms (v0.2.101.20171227) (129ms)
+133ms ║╔Execution stage started
+144ms ║║Comparison (enum) active is (string) active = true (2ms)
+145ms ║║Cancelling condition #8’s schedules…
+146ms ║║Condition #8 evaluated true (7ms)
+157ms ║║Comparison (enum) closed is (string) closed = true (2ms)
+159ms ║║Condition #10 evaluated true (10ms)
+159ms ║║Condition group #9 evaluated true (state did not change) (12ms)
+160ms ║║Cancelling condition #1’s schedules…
+161ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated true (state changed) (23ms)
+164ms ║║Cancelling statement #6’s schedules…
+223ms ║║Executed physical command [Garage Light].on() (55ms)
+223ms ║║Executed [Garage Light].on (56ms)
+226ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (94ms)
+228ms ╚Event processed successfully (228ms)

Any help would be appreciated.

Paste in the actual piston. There is an option to take a screen shot of it.
You should also follow the help template.

I personally think the log is enough to see the delay in the received event. I don’t have an answer, but will confirm that you are not alone. I have been seeing very long execution delays on multiple pistons in the last few (2-3?) days as well. Good to know it’s not just me. :grinning:

I just test fired a very simple piston as I was writing this and saw a delay of 45 seconds. Very unusual. I know ST has been reporting a variety of issues and outages as late as this afternoon. SmartThings Status

SmartThings has been experiencing major problems over the past 24 hours. See the following: https://community.smartthings.com/t/everything-just-stopped-working-january-3-4-2018-platform-outage-affecting-many-users-but-not-all/113455

That probably explains your delay. All of my pistons have been slow at best.

Since last night I’ve been having a similar problem. Most of my pistons are taking 30-90 seconds to run.

Don’t change anything. There are major issues going on (for 20 hours or so now) that are affecting everything. Gonna have to wait it out.

https://status.smartthings.com/#

Arrival/departure if/then or case statement?