Playing sounds or a wav file

OK thanks that’s over my head.I just started using WebCore

If you install EventGhost on your PC, you should be able to do what you are asking.

I think you’ll also need to install the SmartApp called:
Send Events to EventGhost

OK thanks WCmore
I settled on Tasker and Sharptools to at least play the mp3 on my phone for now

WCmore, I am new to webcore and would like to see if there is a way you use the virtual assistant software I have with webcore.any advice

Which “virtual assistant software” are you referring to?

Nextos.com Virtual assistant Denise. The company stopped updating the software but has a nice avatar and tts plus i have been able to add things via autohotkey. I was wondering if there was a way to possibly use pistion in conjunction with the software to create a “Jarvis” stlye home automation setup

I am unfamiliar with that software…

That being said, with a bit of work, webCoRE can control your PC, and since you have AutoHotkey, then you can go:
webCoRE > PC > AutoHotkey > Nextos

On the return trip, if Nextos can activate a URL link, then it can trigger a piston.

I believe it can activate a url link, if not i have made ahk to have it open different urls. How can you set webcore to access the pc. also is there a way to have webcore access other computers on home network, i.e. turn on Kodi on tv computer?? Sorry asking so many questions but i want to see what i can do with this in my quest for Jarvis system

I use EventGhost on my PC to capture commands sent from webCoRE. You should be able to find a handful of threads if you search this forum for “EventGhost”

I will check that out. Have you used the echo speak?? i am curious to try it out. With the system i have now i have wav files that i use for answers from my avatar, would i have to use eventghost to play the sound files or can webcore set it off on my pc itself
with ahk i have a script that allows one computer to control functions on another computer like telling the kitchen computer to open google from the den, i wanted to see if i can add function to the system via webcore

No. I am using (and loving) this method instead.

EventGhost can act like a server, which is how I get webCoRE’s commands into my PC, which can then play a sound effect, or do a thousand other things.

Once EventGhost is setup, it can receive commands from webCoRE, and activate any AHK script.

sounds good, any good tutorials for setting up pistons for newbies??

This entire forum is awesome… I learn something from nearly every thread I read

ok cool like i said just setup webcore yesterday so trying to see what i can do. I have actiontiles set up with my lights, camera, door sensors. Now trying to seee what i can do with the pistons. with the software i have for the virtual assistant, seeing how it is voice controlled and webcore has the echo speak, do you think there would be a way to push the voice from the assistant thru the echo speak??

how can you access software on your pc through webcore, i saw you said event ghost can run as a server on the pc so are you setting up a piston to access eventghost to set off command or open program or play sound file

That depends entirely on what kind of output Nextos allows.

Yes. WebCoRE sends a command to EventGhost, and then EventGhost can run any program or script on the PC. (as well as a bunch of other things)

I use Ivona tts voices for the nextos software, when you say output Nextos allows what do you mean?

I was hoping that i wouldnt have to use an additional software for what i would like to do but if Event ghost is pretty easy shouldnt have to much trouble. With the Nextos software i have created custom commands via Autohotkey that i can set off via voice . I am just hoping i wont have to duplicate my commands i already have made. it will be interesting to see what i can do with pistons. Got to create one soon, just havent decided what to do first

also can you link pistions to actiontiles via virtual switches

Technically, you don’t need Nextos software…
AutoHotkey or EventGhost can send a URL command to run any piston.

Yes. ActionTiles can toggle a Simulated Switch, and webCoRE can monitor that switch, and do different things depending on if it is an on or an off command