Smartthings Room list

1) Give a description of the problem
I’m trying to group lights to have a vacation light solution. I’ve imported an example piston called kn4q. It works for lamps but I want to stop and start lights in each room at the same time (I’ve for example 9 trådfri GU10 in a room and don’t want to cycle them one by one). So I created new rooms in Smartthings reflecting the groups of lights I want to interact with using this piston. Added lights to each room.

2) What is the expected behavior?
I would like to have a way to interact with a smartthings room and turn on / off lights in that room.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Rooms are not in the device list, guess a room is not a device, but what can I do instead?

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS)

You could do this using a device variable.
Set up a device variable and call it the name of the Room you want to control the lights in. Add all the lights in that room to it. And then you can interact with all the lights in that room by referring to that variable.

If it has more than about 5 lights in you may need to use a while loop to make sure they all turn on/off.

Here is an example.

If the button is pushed then all the lights will be turned on.

Another way for ease of turning them on and off together aswell as using it in webCore is to use “trendsetter” search for in on the ST forum. It allows you to group diferent the types of lights as one and the all synced together once done, you can still independently switch then aswell though.

Just wondering if you managed to get this working. Am trying to setup a vacation/holiday routine myself, but only managing to do individual lights in one room one at a time which is a bore. Thanks