Temperature control & dog feeding alerts

I’m very new to all this so please forgive me if these topics have been covered in detail before.

I want to set up 2 scenarios. The first being to monitor the temperature of the freezer and send an alert when it goes above a certain temperature for longer than 5 minutes.

The 2nd thing I’d like to do is to get an alert if the dog’s food box hasn’t been opened between certain times in the evening.

I’ve got a multi sensor, a motion sensor and a Presence sensor which I’d like to make use of if possible. They’re all Smartthings. If I need anything different please could you advice me. As I said I’m very new to this but looking forward to building up my smart home.

Thanks.

First one… something basic like this

For the dog food box, you’d probably need a contact sensor (open/close) that you can monitor if it hasn’t been opened between your set times.

I’ve been reluctant putting my device in a freezing damp environment…
Please let us know how long it lasts for you. (maybe a freezer ziplock will help?)

Although if it were me, I would probably use a contact sensor on the outside of the door to alert me if the door was opened for too long…

There is a good piston here that does the exact same thing with feeding the fish. (contact sensor required)