Trigger followed by trigger misbehaving

It’s definitely not just mis-logging and behaving correctly. The second condition (#21) never becomes true. Again, that’s what the logs above show, that’s the behavior I experienced, and I verified in the ST console logs from the device. The last event from contact sensor 23 (the device in condition #21) that ST logged was at least an hour previous.

When the timeout executes 15 seconds after condition #22 becomes true, the entire condition group #20 becomes true regardless of condition #21.

I’ll try to find some time this evening to write a very simple test piston to demonstrate the incorrect behavior. I think one might also be included in the other thread I linked above… You guys should be able to reproduce this behavior.

If there’s a known bug then why is this even being posted?!? I fail to see why we are even discussing it.

@ryan780, you seem rather committed to just making this go away. You’re certainly free to drop out of the discussion if you so desire. You don’t seem to be adding much.

I think its a similar, or the same bug. It’s not 100% clear to me based on the other thread.

If it is the same bug, it hasn’t been addressed since reported in 02/18, so I was hoping my report would serve as confirmation and would raise the priority. I was also hoping someone else could confirm my experience with it.

Again, I will endeavor to write a simple test piston to definitively demonstrate the bug for anyone willing to set it up and run it.

My question of how a report is escalated to a confirmed bug remains. As does my question of whether this will be addressed at all at some point, or if I should find a different way to do what I need to do.