Trying to make make my command still run after door is close

This is based on a pistol here .When i open my door using multipurpose sensor unless the door stays open my commands wont run after my alexa ask if i want her to turn on the lights and i response with Alexa yes. I have tried to do no cancel on everything but still has not solve it

i want my command to run even when i close my door

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(

)

The WITH on line 31 should have Task Cancellation Policy set to Never.

Also, if you keep the WAIT on line 50, then the WITH on line 47 may need the same.

(I never change TCP on IF blocks… Only on WITH blocks)

For future reference, if you ever have issues with a shared piston, it helps others if you ask for help in that thread. (since other people may encounter similar issues)

And one more observation:

I usually code line 29 this way:

IF Contact Sensor’s CONTACT changes to open
(not status)

Thank you sooooo much,i used both of your suggestions and it works perfectly. Only one i didn’t understand and didn’t change was the wait on line 47. I want the lights to turn on after the speech and it seems it works perfectly . Thank you soo much and next time i will post it on your thread. Glad that the creator responded fast and found my thread . You a legend . That sensor contact tip has solve all my other pistols problems

The line 47 tweak was likely optional. WebCoRE can only run about ten seconds at a time (thanks to SmartThings). So, with only a 5 second wait there, the TCP might not need to be touched.