Using Life360 for two people

Myself and my wife have 360 installed and added to smartthings and WebCore.
Right now I just use my presence to turn on lights between sunset and sunrise if it changes to present
How do I word it so that if my wife is home the lights don’t come on when mine changes to present
and visa Versa
Thanks

you could place a condition on the piston to limit either A) when you or her are already present or B) if the lights are already on.

Thanks dont want to use the if light is on
If I use already present
How would that work if we both come home together

You could move the presence condition to instead be a restriction on the action of the light. Or you could have 2x variables, one for each and use it as conditions/restrictions. Do you already have a piston made and able to be shared via greenshot?

Thanks Ill give that a try. I just added Life360 to Smartthings yesterday.
My piston didnt work. I dont have any conditions other than presant and away.
When I drive down the street in Smartthings is still shows Im present. I have to go into Automation - SmarApps - Live360 and click nest on that option and save on the next page then Ill change to away
Same for when I drive home
I notice under SmarApps it dissplays as Life360 (connect)
Whats going on

You are probably better off asking those questions on the SmartThings forum to be honest. I personally don’t use Life360 so cant be much help in that aspect.

https://community.smartthings.com/search?q=Life360

Thanks Ill do that.
Is there an easy way to start a piston when I go home and my cell connects to my WiFi

Not sure if that’s how Life360 works. Personally since I have an android I use the setup linked below which does work off of WiFi points. From the face of it I think Life360 is more accurate/faster depending on individuals phone’s but at the very least this setup works for me.

That being said, once all added and setup its just as easy to integrate into pistons as any other device.

If your phone is Android, here is how I do it:

• Program Tasker($3)
  • IF Android connect to home WiFi…
  • Then make a HTTP GET request to the External URL of a piston.

There is a few detailed posts over here