webCoRE Update v0.3.108.20180906 - restore pistons from backup file, bug fixes

Oh cool, webCoRE was using the same attribute that Chrome was abusing for form filling. I’ll fix that and other instances of missing default text.

Are you referring to what I posted? I’ve tried sharing the same video with three different cloud storage platforms and none seem to be visible in the post. :grinning:

Yes I downloaded the video and am working on a fix

This should be fixed now if you refresh the dashboard.

WebCoRE Logging & Debug Output

All set thanks!

Immediately after updating SmartApps and reloading the dashboard, I noted that a couple of my longest-running pistons were failing. It appears they are getting ‘stuck’ on Wait statements (see image below) and in one case that was creating some kind of odd loop.

I was trying to nail that issue down and determine whether it was an ST or webCoRE issue I was seeing, but in the process discovered that ‘Create Duplicate Piston’ isn’t working for me any more. It only creates a new, blank piston.

Image1

Pistons with waits failing [TCP piston state change]

The webCoRE dashboard states “A newer SmartApp version (v0.3.108.20180906)” is available, yet when I try to update in IDE there is no new SmartApp. There does seem to be a new Device Handler, but when I try to update from the repo it isn’t listing an obsolete version. Help?

Confirmed, I’ll take a look at that ASAP.

This is fixed now, just force reload the dashboard. Sorry but I don’t have any insight into your original observations about wait statements.

Wasn’t expecting any, at least not yet. Just putting it out there in case anyone else observes anything similar.

Ditto, same issue…

Same here. and It seems Ive got pistons malfunctioning saying they will never fore because not subscribed when they were working just fine days ago.

I’m having issues with waits as well, same as above.

The log shows that it’s requesting a wake up, but Next scheduled time shows never:

I also don’t show any updates available in IDE.

Count me in as another.

Pulled perhaps due to the above noted issues?

I’m not aware of any issues caused by the latest release and it has not been pulled from GitHub.

Seems that the GitHub connection for you and a few others is broken. In the past people have always had success with disconnecting from GitHub in the IDE and reconnecting, but that is a lot of work if you have multiple repos set up.

Would you please instead try adding a new repository to see if that triggers ST to check for the update? My Smart Apps > Settings > Add new repository with the fields ady624 webCoRE staging. You don’t need to install anything from that repository, I just want to see if adding it triggers ST to check for updates on ady624/webCoRE/master.

Sorry, I was just noting the comments about issues with Waits and others with piston issues.

This morning, without doing anything suggested here I am now seeing an update. I guess ST had a hiccup with Github yesterday.

Ditto!

Was able to update this AM. and all problems seemed resolved. Man I wish I had this a week ago. Lost two very important large pistons that I now have to try and rebuild. thanks for doing this!