2 IR extender for 2 air condition in the same room

I have 2 air condition in living room and 2 ZXT-120 IR extender to control it that work as thermostat with heat cold and tempreture

I want some how to everything happen to one device exactly the same I want to happen to other too for example when open one open the other too or set the tempreture 20c heat same to other

Is any easy way? Because mine is not so good

And I have add every possible tempreture for both device and both for cold and heat

What sort of troubleshooting have you done? Perhaps enable “Trace”, set Logging Level to “Full”, and add some troubleshooting log messages or push notifications. You might want to try adding a new condition with “Thermostat 1 or Thermostat 2 change” (not changed) and then add a log message or push notification that perhaps logs the $currentEventValue. Or just evaluate the logs after this piston is ran. Make sure the piston is actually running when you think it should be and if it is not, there is another issue such as thermostatMode not being the correct state to evaluate.

I change the code and now I use one of the two the second automatically do the same as the first

One step more when you change the tempreture to 1st change also to 2nd