Alarm.com Integration

1) Give a description of the problem
I’m hoping there’s a way for ALARM.COM (Panel or App) to send a notification when it’s ARM (AWAY), DISARM, or ARM (STAY) to WebCoRE or ST.

2) What is the expected behavior?
Based on that notification WebCoRE will trigger, the ARLO cameras to set themselves to ARM or DISARM within ST.

Please let me know if additional info is needed.

If Alarm.com can control a device that SmartThings sees, then yes, it should be able to trigger any piston you like…

Unfortunately, the ARLO cameras cannot be controlled by ALARM.COM. COM (ADC) However, ST can control the cameras. I noticed there’s an integration between ST and ADC in the Smartthings Community. Would it be possible to use that integration to create a piston to are the ARLO cameras? Or, does WebCoRE have direct integration with ALARM.COM?

Forget about the cameras for a moment…
Can Alarm.com control any device that SmartThings can see?

If your answer is yes, it should be able to trigger any piston you like…

Yes, Alarm.com can control my lights and doors.

I’m new to this platform and could use some help creating a piston for what i’m trying to accomplish. Thanks.

Alarm.com can control the same lights and doors as SmartThings can - simultaneously? There may be an integration (I’ve seen one but am not sure what it’s capable of) that makes that work but without it at least, my FrontPoint/Alarm.com devices are connected to the FrontPoint/Alarm.com hub OR they are connected to the SmartThings hub but not both - again, at least natively.

I used the following link to ingrate my 2Gog panel with ST: https://community.smartthings.com/t/smartthings-and-2gig-with-alarm-com/25483

I can control my lights and doors from ADC or ST.

Now I’m looking for a way for ADC (Panel or App) to send a notification when it’s ARM (AWAY), DISARM, or ARM (STAY) to ST Smart Home Monitor so it can change it’s status.

I am not sure if there is a Device Handler out there, but with what you have told me so far, it sounds fairly easy using a couple of “Simulated Switches”.

For example, you can create a couple of Simulated Switches, and then tell ADC to flip one of the switches when it gets Disarmed, etc. Then here in webCoRE, you can make a piston:

IF SimSwitchDisarm turns on    <-- Trigger
Then 
    Set Smart Home Monitor to Disarm
    Turn off SimSwitchDisarm  <-- Resets SimSwitch for next use
END IF

Edit:
I updated the wiki, and fixed the link here.