Am I missing something

1) Give a description of the problem
I want something to run if it is the 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 Hour of the day so I did an If time and the only thing that it gives me to select from is the day of the week/month/year…Where is hour

2) What is the expected behavior?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

3) What is happening/not happening?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE BETWEEN THE MARKS THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS SND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

I think @elf used every hour at :00 for his cuckoo clock – then maybe you can use restriction for the times you don’t want to it fire.

Try something like this. It is a stripped down version of what you showed but it works here on testing.

OK thanks,I could have sworn that at one time there was something in the tool that allowed you to select hours.

Not sure that’ll work… I believe contains() will also match the hours of 21, 22, 23, 14, 15, etc…

Try using a time restriction and then a timer inside: (like @eibyer suggested)
webcore

To get what the OP is after, you have to select Add Timer rather than Add condition.

Then you have to select (in the green box) the resolution LOWER than you want to make choices for… in other words, if he wants to select hours, then he has to say every X minutes in his timer:

From what I can tell. Contains will work

doesn’t the “1” also match “10” & “11”? In the following screenshot, I have “testTime1” set to a value of “10”.
The current time24 hour I’m in (EST) would be 1pm.

This worked in my test…

There are so many ways to approach something here in webCoRE.

I use this method often:

IF something happens
Then
    IF $hour24 is between 1 and 9
    Then Do stuff
    END IF
END IF

This may be more appropriate based on my tests. This matches “1” but not “13”:

matches('1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9', {$hour24})

Yep, it just depends on whose cat we want to skin :smiley: