Another...There was a problem loading the dashboard data. The data shown below may be outdated; please log out if this problem persists

Good afternoon,

Still have not been able to resolve the problem loading dashboard data issue.

And here is Screenshot of my Smart haps installations.

Also here is an image of the logs screen right after and attempted dashboard open:

I have tried the cleanup and rebuild data cache met on many occasions in both the classic and new after with no success.

Hope someone can help me get this going and thanks in advance!

Did you try logging out of the dashboard? You then have to re-register each instance of WebCoRE but it might fix your problem.

I’ve been getting this all day today. Worked fine yesterday.

This has happened to me several times before and never found a solution…I just try again a day or so later and things magically work again. Is this a known intermittent issue?

For today’s instance, I’ve tried 3 different browsers on different computers (mac and pc). I’ve tried inside the SmartThings app too, same error. This is really bringing me down.

Ironically, your post made me happy, because mine is doing the same.
(Once I logged out, it will not let me back in)

I suspect SmartThings is making some changes behind-the-scenes.

Hi

Same problem here…logged out and unable to log in again. Hopefully be back up tomorrow.

Seeing this in live log.

physicalgraph.api.StatusCodeException: Invalid http status code returned: 401 @line 950 (api_get_base_result)

Came here to report the same. Multiple browsers, same problem. Bummer.

There is a work around…

Comment out line 950 (my line error) on main Webcore app, it will allow you access to Dashboard. Smartthings making there backend changes relating to SHM…

Maybe I picked the wrong night to log on?

Also comment out lines 5052, 5053, 5054 in the pistons app to allow editing of Pistons.

All seems to be ok at the moment for me.

Excuse my ignorance but why comment anything out, if Webcore hasnt changed… i was using this just fine this morning and now am getting the same blank dashboard as everyone else… Im hoping this is a Samsung Smartthings related issue (like the million others) that will be fixed over the next few hours… at least thats my hope…

Think you’ll find its SmartThings removing features and breaking things this time round.
If you want access to your Dashboard, this seems the only fix… untill WebCore update there code.

Anyways, most of use will be jumping ship soon (if on the SmartThings platform that is).
ie… The new Smartthings app transfer is terrible and the removal of EchoSpeaks upsets so many features in my home.