Any way to get the last time a device had "activity"?

Without having to track every event in the piston itself, is there anyway in webCoRE to get the last date/time a particular device communicated with the hub?

I know how to get it in DH / SmartApp code, not sure if it is possible in webCoRE. I looked around and didn’t find anything.

Hmm, would age() do it? I would think that’s the last time the hub registered an event.

age() will indeed do the trick, however I think it’s limited to 7 days, same as the recently tab in the ST app… but I might be wrong.

NOT my piston, but give this a shot:

I don’t think there’s a limit for age(). I have power outlet statuses (last turned on) dating back to March of this year, and one device that was turned on in August of 2017.

Now, go back to your task of installing your forty-odd switches :wink:

I’m doing one hub a night… nearly done now:

Nice! Looks too neat, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting. I’ll try age() and device:lastCheckin, but lastCheckin doesn’t show up as an option for me.

Haha… when I wire up the left side (wire bunches from the lights / switches) it won’t look so neat anymore… it’s one thing building stuff neatly on the dining table, quite another when pulling wires above head height on site.

Too neat for me… it looks like an Ethan Hunt gadget to disarm :wink:

/we just derailed this thread/

Oops!!! elf started it lol :joy:

@Robin - What exactly are you building there?

Damn minions LOL …

… especially that one :rofl:

Oh, uh … use ages() :grin: