1) Give a description of the problem
I have a device named devs that has 6 devices in it. I want to use a FOR statement with arrayItem to individually get the power for each device by using arrayItem by doing this in an expression of a condition in an IF statement:
but when I do that, I get an error message. See the attached screen capture. If I replace arrayItem($index,devs) with a device name, then the condition works. Do I need to somehow declare arrayItem($index,devs) to be a device for which I can get :power?
2) What is the expected behaviour?
interpret arrayItem($index,devs) to be a device
3) What is happening/not happening?
I get an error message.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
Here is the device declaration:
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
No logs. Webcore will not compile that statement because of the error.