Auto Reboot On Schdule

execution

#1

Using a C8 Pro

I have an automation in Webcore, that turns on eight devices in my office when I turn on the light switch on. When I turn this on the first thing in the morning there are always a few devices that get skipped. If I wait long enough they might eventually come on. The easiest solution is just to reboot the hub. Once I do that everything operates as it should. There are no errors in the log and only info that things have been turned off or on. I have tried doing this by group, by individual item, and a collective command to turn on objects. I have also tried to individually turn them on manually through a dashboard or by selecting individual devices, but alas no joy. Randomly, some devices work and some don’t.

Is there any way to set up an auto reboot and say 5 AM, so that things are ready to go by the time I get into the office and I don’t have to wait for a reboot once I’m trying to start work. Or better yet solve the problem.