Bathroom Fan/Light piston with delays and light intensity settings

Will do Robin, when I get home ( I hope I can figure out how :slight_smile: )
Also tried to swich the dimmer to the Linear, same problem and it got IDd as White bulb with number at the end as well (587S)

Thanks

I saved the log to txt file as Unicode, I hope thatā€™s the proper way to do it (Full logging)
Turned ON the Bath Light
Closed shower doors
waited
Opened shower doors
waited
Closed doors again
waited
Opened
and turned off the light and fan manually

Hmmm, looks like txt file is not allowed, so I will leave Google drive link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xPyRwfEwqhaVJrtUAkYNgjLUkrOxkSwg/view?usp=sharing

Logs look like itā€™s working fine.

Try putting the % values strait into the commands instead of referencing the values in the varaibales (75 & 100)

Unbelievable Robin, that did the trick!
Thanks for your patience with me :slight_smile:

Actually, 75 and 100 were already directly referencedā€¦ it was the times (10 and 45) in the variablesā€¦ so what did you change?

Changed the 75% value to 65%, it makes tremendous intensity difference, I presume that my LED bulbs do not respond linearly with the dimmer setting, so that blink indicated change but nothing visible actually happened.

if you want 75% of the brightness then youll probanly want closer to 40-50% of the dimmer, and if you put a dth on the switches (its highly recommended), GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Switch by nuttytree does work for the ge non non zwave plus, but if you dont set the steps and delay right the dimming part is aweful, i think i have mine at steps of 2 and 1.5 second total. it also will give you the double tap up or down as buttons for webcore

Hi, I tried that in the past but id doesnā€™t work on my GE 12724 dimmers, must be different FW version