Cannot add "when true" or "when false" action to a group condition?

**1) As title states, it just seems to be disallowed, even though the option is present. If You click “add a new statement” then “add an action” and pick a device from the menu, clicking “add a task” does nothing. If you try to drag an existing statement there, it just disapears.

2) What is the expected behavior?
Allow a statement to be added.

3) What is happening/not happening?
No statement can be added

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston!
Snapshot not taken, and screenshot instead as a snapshot won’t show whentrue/false statements

I am just trying to create a piston the sends me a message if I need to take out the trash, recycling or both. I have a google calendar smartapp that reads my google calendar, which has the trash and recycling pick up days scheduled. So this piston looks if today’s date is between the day before and day of pickup and sends me a text message when I get home to take out the bin. There are separate checks for trash and recycling. So if trash is due, I get a message to take out the trash, and the same is true for recycling, but on the days where both go out at the same time, instead of receiving a text for both, I want to receive a single text saying take out both. Will this accomplish that? Or on the days that both are do, would this send me 3 texts?

I’ve never seen this syntax. Can you post a green snapshot of the full piston so we can see the context? You could try using the If…Then…End If syntax. The Then would be when true and you can use else for not true if you need to.

Realized I had some copy paste errors and switched the operand from & to &&. I know I could do it with multiple if thens, but it was messy and to redundant and my OCD took over and I wanted to simplify it if I could. If not, I will switch it back to that and live with it lol. It would work fine if I could add to the "when true/false for a group, but barring that, a case block may work. My furious attempts at doing this has had me delete the existing way the piston was as shown in the first screen shot, but here is a green image of the case block, if it might work? I don’t think the last case block will work right. Sorry for being spacey, and if it too ridiculous, tell me! I’ll just go back to the redundant If Then blocks.

I am new to webCoRE, but I cannot find a way to generate a “when true” or “when false” statement for a condition (like your code above).

I would like to create an IF condition for a “device” variable, and then perform a set of actions for each device that satisfies the condition – ideally using “when true” syntax. But, I cant find any way to generate that syntax (and it doesnt appear that I can add it manually, as far as I can tell).

Appreciate any thoughts.

Is it enabled under Options? (upper right hand)

Now I feel stupid.
Thanks