Cannot login to https://dashboard.webcore.co/

Hi all

I have been trying to log in since yesterday to the dashboard and only got this error message.
I have tried clearing cache, incognito session, another browser, from a computer or my phone and even changed my password but still that same message.
Any clue ?
Thank you

In the ST Classic app, go to Automation > your webcore instance > settings > clean up and rebuild data cache

I have just tried that (like 1 minute ago) but the same problem persists :frowning:

Please post any red errors that you see at account.smartthings.com > Live Logging corresponding to each time you refresh the dashboard.

So… I went to live logging and tried to log into Webcore and no red error since it’s working now !
Not sure if the clean up and rebuild data cache option took more time than expected or if anything else happened in between but looks like it’s solved now !
Thank you for your assistance !

and… Reopening that one since it started hapening again yesterday night. Here are the errors I have in smartthings IDE live logging:

10:47:14 AM: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 67372581498133 @line -1 (doCall)
10:47:14 AM: debug getChildDevices(false), children=0
10:46:43 AM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1699 (listAvailableDevices)

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

and it’s working now :confused:
As if going into live logging would fix the issue by itself :open_mouth:

How many devices do you have? We have a separate thread going since a few weeks back for a problem in the ST platform that could be related.

87 as of today.
I guess you are referencing to that thread: webCORE Dashboard Completely Broken. Please Help [UndeclaredThrowableException] :confused:

That’s the one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is likely out of our hands =\ Hopefully it is uncommon for you.

Thanks for guiding me there ! I’ll watch that one now.