Cannot submit code on dashboard login page

1) Give a description of the problem
Cannot submit code on dashboard login page.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I can enter the code and login

3) What is happening/not happening?
Pressing the submit button or the enter key doesn’t submit the form. There is a little crossed out circle icon near my cursor when I hover over the button (see screenshot). I’m on MacOS using the latest version of Chrome.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
Chrome console errors:
GET https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT 9A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at <URL> was set without theSameSiteattribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set withSameSite=NoneandSecure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at <URL> and <URL>. webCoRE.min.js:127 RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) at HTMLFormElement.EventTarget.addEventListener [as ol_originalAddEventListener] (<anonymous>:1:229) "<form ng-submit="register()" class="ng-pristine ng-valid">"

I tried Safari and it worked, so the issue is in Chrome.

Check any extensions you may have installed. Ad blockers or other of blockers perhaps. Try disabling suspect extensions and try connecting. If you find the offender, it may be as simple as excluding the site in that extension.