Change lights, play rules and resume

1) Give a description of the problem
I am not able to get Sonos to return playing whatever playlist it plays, after playing an mp3 file (I am playing it from my Backblaze account)

2) What is the expected behavior?
When launching the piston by pressing a button, the music currently running stops and the mp3 file plays. When the mp3 is finished, Sonos returns to the playlist from before.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Returning to the playlist is not happening. I have no problem activating the mp3, but I’m not able to return to the song originally playing (secondary: the next song on the playlist).

I want to make this piston for playing a board game, Secret Hitler. My plan is as follows: I press a button, the lights turn red (that one I got) and the rules of the game is read (the mp3 file) through my Sonos speaker. Afterwards, the lights resume to their original state, and the music continues from where it was paused as the rules (the mp3) were played.

sonos looks like has that ability but rarely works… sorry

The title of this thread is highly offensive. I’ve asked the moderators to intervene. It’s gratuitous, completely unnecessary, and has no place in a public forum. If you got some small kick as you were typing this inflammatory header it says quite a lot about you as a human being @lamedogg.

I hadn’t even seen the title

Yeah, I really don’t have any idea of what you’re talking about.

That was what I suspected. Thank you for confirming; I’ll look for other ways of creating this piston. Playing the mp3 from another device and just use pause/resume for the music on the main device, for example.

it’s a lame workaround but I do the same unfortunately. I have sonos and echos next to each other:))))