1) Give a description of the problem
I would like to run a piston only if my tv is on
2) What is the expected behaviour?
check if fire tv is on. I have test with a web request with the ip adress but not sure how to do! Seem not to work. Is it possible to link the fire tv with a virtual switch from smartthings? I saw that we can run a shell on boot…but seems to be more complicated and not sure if we can run a shell before to close…
3) What is happening/not happening?
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full