Control of LED tape lighting

Webcore newbie here and I’m sure this is a simple programming error.

1) Give a description of the problem
The device ‘Under counter LEDs’ is not turning on and off when the device ‘Bar Main Lights’ is turned on and off.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
When the ‘Bar Main Lights’ are turned on or off I want the ‘Under counter LED lights’ to turn on and off. There is no physical switch for the LED tape lights which are connected via zigbee. They are working and can turn them on and off with a simple piston which just toggles the on/off state.

3) What is happening/not happening?
The piston is detecting the main lights being turned on and off as I can see the action in the logs, but the LED tape lights are not responding.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston!

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
4/20/2021, 8:11:10 AM +941ms
+1ms ╔Received event [Bar Main Lights].switch = off with a delay of 60ms
+37ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 20ms > PS > 6ms > PE > 12ms > CE
+40ms ║Runtime (37095 bytes) successfully initialized in 6ms (v0.3.113.20210203) (38ms)
+41ms ║╔Execution stage started
+48ms ║║Comparison (enum) off changes_to (string) on = false (0ms)
+50ms ║║Condition #2 evaluated false (5ms)
+51ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated false (state did not change) (6ms)
+57ms ║║Comparison (enum) off changes_to (string) off = false (0ms)
+58ms ║║Condition #6 evaluated false (4ms)
+59ms ║║Condition group #5 evaluated false (state did not change) (6ms)
+61ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (20ms)
+62ms ╚Event processed successfully (62ms)

Just a quick look… In your log, why is the trigger comparing to a string?

I’d get rid of the ‘physically’. In theory it is meant to filter out automated changes and only include manual changes. In reality many manufacturers didn’t implement it properly, or at all, not all repeaters passed it correctly, and I’ve seen comment that webCoRE’s handling of it wasn’t great either. ST gave up on it years ago.

Great suggestion. Thanks. I changed ‘Physically’ to ‘Any’ and it works! Thanks for the help.

Paul