Copying red/green snapshots on ipad

Not a design issue as such, but just wondering if anyone knows how to do this?

Having moved from a PC to ipad for most activities, I cant work out how to take a copy of the red/green snapshots. When you either right click with a keyboard or try to select on the screen, nothing happens. I’m wondering whether its some ios security. I’ve tried on safari & chrome with no success.

If everything from the piston appears on the screen… you can do a screen capture… press the home and power buttons at same time.

If it is a piston that is too large to fit on the screen, you can use the copy to clipboard and copy it into a text document. Not as pretty but it is an alternative.

Other than that, if you want the image… you will need to use a desktop or laptop where you can save. As far as I know, that option has never been available on the iPad. I did see someone mention using Safari but I was never able to achieve saving the image.

I would dump my MacBook (it is getting old) if I could and simply use my iPad but I can’t. There are some apps or features I need that do not run on iPad. :frowning:

Thanks, I was hoping I’d missed something simple!

I’ve moved from a PC to ipad, and have been surprised at how little I’ve had to go back to the PC for. The logitech keyboard transforms its usage, and the MS RDP app is very goof for accessing a windows machine.