Daily Commute Traffic in Lights!

Hi ICUC, not sure if this is the cause of your issue as I just started working on this project as well, but I believe it is because google changed their API query limit to one a day. At least that is what I see when I load the site directly. Maybe someone else with more experience can chime in?

In the time since I created this, Google did start charging for access to the API. You have to associate a payment method to your account, but they have a free tier for some number of requests before they start charging. I currently get charged $.01 per month, but I limit my requests to weekday morning drive time.

I thought of one better which should help avoid the 8hr commute notification. I just don’t know exactly how to do it so I will toss it out in hopes that someone runs with it.

Create a location in Webcore presence sensor for “Work” and have it run this piston when you left work. You’d have to set a time range so its not running when you leave work work but this way it only runs when you leave work and doesn’t when you never went to work.