1) Give a description of the problem
I was saving off a piston, provided a chunk count (16) and but the piston never closed. When I try to access the dashboard I received “There was a problem…,dashboard may be out of date.” I’ve logged out and logged back in with no effect. Each time I try to login I have to re-register the browser. Been using WC for years and never experienced this before. Pistons appear to be executing still.
2) What is the expected behaviour?
To continue working in the dashboard.
3) What is happening/not happening?
Upper right hand corner says “loading…” not my location and nothing happens.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)