Device Variables not showing custom functions

1) Give a description of the problem
Device Variable not allowing all actions. For example, I have a custom device handler that has a function called LoopOff(). If I do a with statement and manually select all the devices that I want to execute this function for, it works fine. However, if I created a device variable and put the same devices in it and then change my with to use the device variable, the custom function no longer shows up in the available actions.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
My custom function should show up in the action.

3) What is happening/not happening?
LoopOff() is not showing in the action drop down

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

I cheated and copied the task from the physical device from the bottom of the piston. I just have it disabled so I can refer to it.

Thanks I found another post mentioning this issue and did the same thing. I’ve been using variables for months and I guess I just never noticed it because my pistons were initially done without variables and I never had need to add another action until today.