Donate, please! A request from a POWU

I’m just a POWU (plain ole webcore user), and I just have to say, the work that has gone into this is unbelievable. It’s a platform differentiator! I’ve created pistons to announce my spa temperature over my sonos, to check a certain website once a day for changes (for a good reason approved by the website, not for nefarious reasons), and have my back lights around my pool going on and off for certain conditions that can’t be satisfied by st itself.

Amazing! So anyway, I just donated $50. This is the kind of service I’d pay, say, $10 a year just to keep running, but since it’s free, I just wanted to encourage others to DONATE. It’s rare for community products to provide this much value, and I would hate to ever see it go away or wither.

Anyway, that’s all. Thanks again to the creators!

Good job!!

Donation over $25 gets you the ‘Gold Donor’ badge and trust level 3… send me a PM with proof of donation and I’ll get that applied for you!

Thank You

I closed my paypal account, but would like to send “quickpay” from chase. Possible?

@ady624

Does it have to be on one transfer?

Nope… can cumulative

Rewards as follows:

$1 to $10 = community donor badge
$10+ to $25 = silver donor badge
$25+ = Gold donor badge + TL3

Just make sure you send a screenshot of the payment(s) to me or @Cozdabuch as we apply the rewards but can’t access the PayPal account (that’s all for @ady624 and his servers)

Sent a donation a while back (I think…I do a lot of donations and lose track) but will send another now. Good reminder…I love and depend heavily on webCore, would be bereft without it.