"Door Unlocked by" pistons stopped working

1) Give a description of the problem
I have pistons that are triggered by my front door being unlocked by specific codes. They all stopped working recently, but had been working fine.

2) What is the expected behavior?
For the piston I’ve snapshotted, when my housekeeper arrives and enters the front door via her code, a few things happen including a mode change,

3) What is happening/not happening?
Now, according to the log, the front door isn’t being unlocked as far as I can tell?

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]

5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)

+2ms ╔Received event [Front Door Lock].lock = unlocked with a delay of 717ms
+329ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 19ms > PS > 82ms > PE > 227ms > CE
+338ms ║Runtime (41617 bytes) successfully initialized in 82ms (v0.2.0ff.20171129) (336ms)
+339ms ║╔Execution stage started
+348ms ║║Comparison (enum) unlocked gets (string) unlocked = false (0ms)
+349ms ║║Condition #3 evaluated false (5ms)
+350ms ║║Condition group #1 evaluated false (state did not change) (6ms)
+352ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (13ms)
+360ms ╚Event processed successfully (360ms)

I have other pistons that trigger on door unlock codes. My house changes to AirBnB mode when its not in AirBnB mode and the front door is unlocked with an AirBnB code. That one stopped working too. I made a test piston where I set it so that when the door got unlocked by any code (I used select all) I was to get a notification, and that didn’t work either. I changed said test piston so that instead of triggering on any unlock code, it was just triggered when the door got unlocked, and that worked, so I think the problem is with the “gets unlocked by code” function?

It seems that way, especially based on this line in your log:

You might have to turn on full logging and/or watch live logging in SmartThings while you unlock using different codes to see what’s being sent from your lock to ST/webCoRE to trace down the error.

In your first IF statement, “Lock 2’s lock #2 gets unlocked”… if you create a brand new IF statement are those exact options still available? I wonder if the syntax of something changed on you… like maybe now it’s called “Lock 2’s code #2” or something like that. Very strange for all of them to up and break like that.

So I have full logging on already, but I’ll look into how to watch live logging in smartthings. The test piston was a brand new piston, so brand new if statement.

I’ll play with this more today and see if I can figure anything else out, but if someone else has any ideas on what happened here I’m all ears!

So I finally had some time to dig deeper into this. It looks like my front door lock (I have 5 locks total and this seems to be the only one with this issue) is reporting being unlocked by “code 99” no matter which code I use to unlock it. All the other door locks seem to be reporting properly. I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the codes, so I think I’m gonna try removing the lock from the system and re-adding it to see if that works.

Edit:
Removing the lock from the system didn’t work, and resetting the lock to factory and re-doing the whole thing didn’t work either, the lock is still reporting “unlocked by code 99” whenever I unlock it with any code. Ugh. Next option is to contact Yale.