1) Give a description of the problem
Echo Speaks not accepting the Amazon Cookie in the UK
2) What is the expected behaviour?
3) What is happening/not happening?
When logging into Amazon via echo speaks, the cookie is retrieved but not accepted. I think it’s a UK problem, is anyone else having the same issue. I’ve also tried the manual cookie install but I can’t get this to work either
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)
REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.