EchoSistant v5....... Coming soon

In case anyone here is interested, I posted this on ST earlier.

I miss my smarthome!!!

Somebody Ought to start leaving random smart switches, pieces of empty boxes with Z wave logos, couple of sensors, all like bread crumbs around Robins’s neighborhood
:upside_down_face:

any plans on making this work thru webcore instead of via alexa?

dont know much about echosistant. so, if this is a dumb question - please excuse.

thanks!

Nope, this is an Alexa based app. Voice control, messaging, feedback, personal assistant… And more

ok. thank you.

Bamarayne, any update on ES v5? I’ve spent half my weekend trying to get ST and ES up and running (received my ST kit on Friday and have zero coding experience) and I think I need to cut my losses. I saw on another thread that the v5 will have a completely different install process- do you have a soft or firm release date for that? I’m eager to get all fancy with this stuff, but I just can’t spend any more time on trying to install ES; I want to actually start making things happen. :blush:

Unfortunately, at this moment I do not have a date of when ESv5 will be released for the general public. There is a whole lot going on in the background right and things have become a little behind.