Edit piston manually and also location mode

1) Give a description of the problem
First piston - I’m keen to see if you can edit pistons manually? i’d find this a lot faster (i.e edit the statements directly without the popup? I just can’t work out how to do this

Also when using pop up restrictions entry - how do you enter location = mode? i cannot find it anywhere?

Sorry these are such basic questions. once i get edit mode i should be able to go crazy

2) What is the expected behavior?
as above

3) What is happening/not happening?
as above

thank you

I’m not sure the first part of your question can be done.
Personally I don’t find it that much of a task. :wink:
The second part.
Instead of physical devices click on the drop down and select virtual devices.
You will find location mode there plus lots of other options.

I like this idea as well but as you likely know, when it comes to code, a single incorrect punctuation could break a piston. The popups take a bit to get familiar with, but it also assures that your outputted code is structurally sound.

Thanks so much might be a bit of a feature request I guess. Especially tweaking copying and pasting.

A professional mode or something.

Copy and pasting is already implemented, but a bit awkward the first few times you do it. Give me a sec, I will try to find my post describing the steps

Click the link below to see the full description with pictures:

(The strangest thing for me is selecting on the right, grabbing on the left, and dropping in the middle)

Now to begin migration of my core pistons ! Thank you

As far as tweaking code goes, I will often copy a working block of code before modifying it. Then, I disable the old block of code (select it and choose Disable in top right - The code will turn grey). This lets me try a new variation (experiment), and also gives me something to fall back on if my idea did not work.

Thanks for all the help. Transferred all my core pistons over manually. Took about two hours. Not bad. I can probably make them far more Efficient