Fan control via differential of humidity Aeotec Multisensor 6 and Netatmo base station

1) Give a description of the problem
I have an Aeotec Multisensor that controls a bathroom fan (the fan is switched by an Aeotec Nano Switch)
The issue is that the ambient humidty appears to be high in that room, therefore I’d like to compare the humidity from another room and if there difference is by X amount, then activate the fan.
This is my first piston and can’t quite workout how to logically look at the difference.

2) What is the expected behaviour?
I’d like to create a piston that compares the humidity of Aeotec Multisensor and the Netatmo home weather station (base station) and if there is a difference of 10% activate a a fan controlled by an Aeotec Nano Switch.

3) What is happening/not happening?
(PUT YOUR INFO HERE)

4) Post a Green Snapshot of the pistonimage
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)

5) Attach logs after turning logging level to Full
(PASTE YOUR LOGS HERE THEN HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE LOGS AND CLICK ON THE </> ICON TO FORMAT THEM CORRECTLY)

REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.

There are many ways to do what you are asking. Take a look here : Bathroom fan and humidity and you may be able to put some code together. This community is extremely helpful and will assist you along the way.