Film time, adjust my lights for movietime

Needed a way to turn of automation, and adjust my lights for a light sceene without changes while watching the film.
Created a piston that I trigger from a virtual switch.
So I say “alexa turn on film time” or “Ok google turn on film time” and so on.
Modus changes to film time and my lights in the livingroom stops automation in this modus.
The Tile is clickable so you could start it from the dashboard also.

I am interested in your piston as I have a similar situation where if I am watching a movie I want the lights to go to a certain colour and dimness. I have the trigger being Kodi is playing. I also have the Room Manager setup for the room to take care of motion issues. However, if the lights go down when watching TV and then there is motion the lights come back on full. I will have to correct the modes I think. One question I have about your piston is why do you set VirtSwitch=Switch 8? Then you have If VirtSwitch or Switch 8 is “on”. Aren’t they the same thing?

Also, where do the Tiles show up? For instance, where do you access them from?

Here is my piston from your inspiration. I did add the capability to capture current lighting state so after MovieTime! was done all original lights that were on go back on.

• Switch 4/Dimmer 2/Dimmer 3/ Dimmer 5/ Dimmer 6 - all lights downstairs outside of kitchen and living room
  • RGB Bulb 5 - fireplace mantel lights
  • Dimmer 4 - Hallway light
  • White Bulb 4 - Living room ceiling fan light
  • RGB Bulb 6 - living room lamps
  • RGB Bulb 7 - LED strips behind Television
  • RGB Bulb 8/9 - Upper/Lower Kitchen Cabinet LED Strips
  • Music Player 1/2 - Downstairs Sonos Speakers