1) Give a description of the problem
Not sure what this warning means. The piston runs fine.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
(UPLOAD YOUR IMAGE HERE)
Here’s the whole weather piston
And the output:
Temperature: 55° at 10:37 A.M. on Wed, 3/15/2023
Weather Description: overcast clouds
Air Pressure: 1014
Winds: 8.05mph Direction: SE
Moon: Waning Crescent (78%)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
Alert Tags: Flood
Alert Event: Flood Watch
Alert Description: .Heavy rain may fall on a deep primed snowpack leading to the melt increasing. Flows in rivers may increase quickly and reach critical levels. …FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON…
- WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
- WHERE…A portion of Southwest California, including the following areas, Orange County Coastal Areas, Orange County Inland Areas, San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire and Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills.
- WHEN…Until 2 PM PDT this afternoon.
- IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Flooding may occur in poor drainage and urban areas. Low-water crossings may be flooded.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS… - A Pacific storm system with moisture from an Atmospheric River will spread widespread moderate to heavy rainfall across the area past sunrise. This rain falling on already saturated soils will likely produce rapid runoff, resulting in local flooding. - https://www.weather.gov/safety/flood