Fuel Streams Page Fails to Load

1) Description

When I click to view my fuel streams I get the spinner but the page never loads. This just started this morning. I tried different browsers and computers. Also tried cleaning/rebuilding the WebCore data cache but no joy. Does anyone have any ideas? I have never seen this behavior before. Curious if Fuel Streams is having a widespread issue or if it’s just me.

2) Expected behavior?

Page would load and I could view fuel streams.

3) What is happening/not happening?

Spinner is spinning/page not loading. No error messages being thrown.

**5)

It is currently down for me as well…

Mine are back up now.

EDIT :
Correction, they are back down once again.

Yep, still down on this end as well.

I have never used Fuel Streams before, so I don’t know if this ever worked for me. I did create a piston with a “write data point” action, but I am experiencing the same problem as listed above.

Never mind. A couple of hours later Fuel Streams started to work. If now there would only be an option to delete all the garbage Fuel Streams I created :wink:

My Fuel Streams have now been offline for 2 days. Is this normal?

Mine are currently working, but only barely… Some check boxes take 2-3 minutes to load the graphic… It has been so bad lately, I have almost stopped looking at the streams lately…

Please, could someone humor me and try rebooting the server that the fuel streams are on? It is definitely not in a working state the past couple of weeks…

Just checking in to say that fuel streams are still completely offline.

I just noticed the Fuel Streams are down, aparently there is no fix?

They are working now. :grinning: