GE Dimmer fade on /off

I got the DTH installed on one of my dimmers, everything is fine so far, the double tap works inside of the ST app but not physically at the wall… any ideas?

I have both dimmers and on/off switches, double-tap works just fine on all of them. In truth I’ve made several minor tweaks to the DTH to get it to play a little nicer. I found that I got my best success when the device was discovered using this DTH rather than when it was changed over to this DTH. Which means that I removed the switches from ST and then reset them to their factory defaults and then added them back in again. I also modified some delay settings (to increase the delay) in the DTH so that the switches would have a better chance of detecting properly. Most of this is discussed on the ST website in the thread for this DTH.

Are you trying double tap from one of the line powered switches (with the little slide switch at the bottom of the toggle) or from an add-on switch?

In this case its a single dimmer, not part of 3-way. Its a paddle style about ~2 years old.

Ah, gotcha. I could be wrong but I think only the newer ones support double tap functions. I know all the Z-Wave plus ones do. Probably worth finding your part number and/or FW load in your switch and looking up double tap capabilities.