Ghost Piston activating light

Hey all,
I have a strange thing happening - one of my hue lights is being turned on when a smartthings door sensor opens. No current pistons do this, no ifttt or other apps in play. The only thing I can think of is a deleted piston still firing. To add to this, when I go to backup my pistons there is a spurious entry in the list that doesn’t appear to relate to any active or paused pistons, and gives me an error if I try to back it up.
Is there a way to see which piston has triggered an event?

You should be able to find the culprit by following these steps:

• Choose “My Devices” at the top
  • Find the peculiar light in the list, and click on the name
  • Scroll down and click on “List Events”

The next page should show you what triggered that light in the right column

And don’t forget that Alexa and Google Home can also be programmed to automatically turn on lights, so you may want to check there as well.

In addition to what @WCmore mentioned. You can open that device in the Classic app. You can look in the Recently tab, it would show a timeline and you might be able to see what activated the device. Also, if you go to the smartapps tab, you can see all apps, routines and pistons that device is associated with.

Thanks both, solved it :slight_smile: There was a “Hello Home” action (Left over from the Original Samsung Home app) triggering, have removed this via the IDE and seems to have done the trick