conditions
device_health
tiles
piston_state
triggers

Google Fit Tile Piston / Code: faw5

Example of what it looks like on the Dashboard:

Before importing this one, read the instructions below:

• Download Google Fit SmartApp/Device Handler here and install it: https://community.smartthings.com/t/release-google-fit-tile/62407
  • Update the device on the “On Events from” to your Google Fit device and on the FitDevice variable.
  • The Timestamps on the footer of the Heart Rate Tile is in US format by default, please modify the 24Hour and/or DDMMDateFormat variables to True if you want to use those formats for the date and/or time.

I would love to figure out how to get more values from Google Fit, will post if I figure out how to do so. Please let me know if you have any ideas, would like to get distance somehow. I think I can get this from Artik if I can figure out how to do so.

That’s really awesome! Any way of doing this with Apple Healthkit?

Someone would need to develop a Smartapp/Device Handler for ST for Apple Healthkit to work. c99koder already developed one for Google Fit which is what this piston is using. I personally don’t own anything Apple to know how to help with that.

I updated the original post with a new version with the following changes:

• Added 24-hour format variable, change this variable to true if you want to use 24-hour format for the timestamp on the heartbeat tile.
  • Added DD/MM Date format variable, change this variable to true if you want to use DD/MM instead of MM/DD for the date format for the timestamp on the heartbeat tile.
  • Added comments throughout the piston

At some point I would love to figure out how to get DIstance and Activity readings from Google Fit, will post if I figure out how.

Very Minor tweaks, updated the ordering of the variables and updated Weight to Decimal since the DTH and Google Fit supports decimal form (1 decimal point).

HAHA, what’s the chance there is a DTH for Samsung Health, STs is a Samsung product after all. I’m not sure they ever even released a ST app for the Samsung watch. Sad. :slight_smile: Nice work on these tiles though, they look kind of fun!

I haven’t seen any DTHs created for Samsung Health, surprised Smartthings doesn’t create one being it’s the same brand.