Google Home, Harmony, Chrome Cast and Nest Cameras, Sitting in a tree

Anyone have the below hardware?

Google Home
Harmony Hub/remote
Chrome Cast
Nest Camera

I have a crazy idea and I’m not sure it will work.

Is it possible to say “hey Google, show me the front door camera feed.” And then your TV turns on and changes to the input with the chrome cast on it. Then the chrome cast opens the nest app and shows the live feed from the front door. All without me having to do anything but say the one command.

Is it possible to do something similar with amazon Echo?

The answer to this question will determine if I buy google Home or Echo for my entire house… or if there is a different compelling reason I’m all ears I just spent all this money on my nest cameras and would like to be able to see them on my tv if possible.

You will need a harmony hub at least.
I can do something similar on my shieldtv. I have Google launch an app that I binded to a key which also is linked to a virtual switch.

So I say Google launch x app and it turns in the switch which runs the activity.

Not sure how you can do this with a ccast

Thanks for the quick reply!

Evidently you can have the google Home talk to cast and tell it to show the Nest cameras but I would like to take this one step further and have the TV change inputs so no matter what I am watching it will show the best camera and then I can tell it to change back after x seconds or min.

Just a crazy idea that could push me towards google and not amazon

I am pretty sure that Google Home can tell a chromecast to turn on the TV (with CEC) and show a YouTube video—it probably can tell Nest to, if you have your Nest account linked to Google Home. However, I have my chromecast plugged into my receiver and have CEC turned off, as it doesn’t work well with Harmony.