Graphing Presence

Are you able to POST directly to Grafana via your pistons or is there something in between? How do you do the Auth without headers support? And which of the annotations API do you use? I think there is a Grafana native one and a Graphite compatible one? @milhouse

Posting directly using Grafana API. Here’s the red snapshot so you can see the address. Below that is an image of the details so you can see how the Auth works.

If you are interested in a ragne annotation, here’s my piston that does that:

One note: you cannot do any tagging this way. Annotation tags have to be wrapped in brackets, even if there’s just one, and you just can’t do that through WebCore.

@milhouse @ferik Grafana runs on pi3? what type NAS do you have(&cpu/ram?), been wanting to get 2 drive Synology, but cant justify price yet, especially since diskless. i do have pi3 (quad 1.2GHz/1GB)only running Ubiquiti controller so far thx!

Runs perfectly on a pi3.

Good blog post at http://blog.mike-greene.com/trending-analyzing-smartthings-devices-part-1/

Not relevant to webcore, but may be useful to this thread. Gives all the basics of getting influxdb/grafana setup, and also how to generate your first graphs from ST devices.

Very cool! I use contact switches to monitor the house temps and send to influx via InfluxDB Logger too … got a little carried away with the lowes $9.95 sales. Also pull data into grafana from my ambient weather station and Blue Iris manages Cameras

How do you pull the Ambient weather station stuff into Grafana and what model do you have?