1) Give a description of the problem
When I manually press the switch to on, I want this action to override the motion sensor.
2) What is the expected behavior?
If I press manually turned on the switch, I want this behavior to override the motion sensor and have the light to be on indefinitely until I manually turned it off. Else, the motion sensor will turn on the light when it sense motion and stay on for 2 minutes.
3) What is happening/not happening?
At this point, regardless if I manually turned on the light or not, the light will turned off in 2 minutes.
4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston
I don’t have one yet. However, before I start developing one, I like to know if there is any existing ones that I can use or modify to meet my needs.
5) Attach any logs (From ST IDE and by turning logging level to Full)
Again, I don’t have one yet. I’m just starting. If are any that already exist, links to them are much appreciated.
REMOVE BELOW AFTER READING
If a solution is found for your question then please mark the post as the solution.