Hub Disconnected Status - What To Do?

I have a bunch of devices that show Hub Disconnected in the IDE. They appear to be a mix of Z-Wave and Zigbee devices. I have tried rebooting the hub, both with and without batteries, even after waiting >30 min before reinserting the batteries and reapplying power, but no fix. Some devices appear to be working but some not. I’ve added repeaters in various places thoughout my house (Z-Wave, Zigbee, and both), but that too does not appear to fix anything. Anyone have any insight what I can do to fix this issue? I have a number of wired Zigbee devices that are hubs, some that are wired but not hubs (bulbs), some that are battery powered Zigbee non-hubs, some that are wired Z-Wave devices that are probably acting as hubs (not sure), and some battery powered Z-Wave devices.

reboot your hub from IDE

Tried that, no help.

just checking… you rebooted from IDE and not power cycling by removing the power cord?

I did both at different times. When I power cycled, I also pulled the batteries, then waited 1/2 hr, then repowered on. Presumably that caused the Zigbee devices to go into panic mode, or whatever they call it, that makes each device re-establish itself to its neighbors. I also ran the Z-Wave utility that presumably fixes that network. So far, nothing has worked.